Clinicians Stress & Energy Support 60 caps
- Reduces the effects of stress on the body
- Supports healthy blood sugar levels and maintains immune function
- Helps prevent the body feeling depleted (adrenal exhaustion, burn out)
- Helps maintain energy levels
- Helps recuperation
- Siberian Ginseng, Indian Ginseng, Gotu Kola exert a supporting balancing effect on adrenal function especially when an individual is under stress.
- L-Tyrosine is a precursor in the production of the adrenal and thyroid hormones for energy and mood support during times of stress
- Vitamin B5 is an essential cofactor for adrenal and steroid hormone production in the body.
Clinicians Stress & Energy Support Features
- Contains a synergistic blend of vitamins, minerals and herbs for a healthy stress response
- Well researched adrenal herbs act synergistically to support adrenal gland function
- Addition of standardised herbs which means a greater therapeutic action
- Non habit forming and stays effective over a long period of time
- Builds energy, does not stimulate it
Active Ingredients:Active ingredients now showing per capsule
Also contains: magnesium stearate.
No added: gluten, dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial colours or preservatives
Dosage:Adult: 1 to 2 capsules twice daily or as directed
TIP: Best taken before breakfast and/or lunch
Q. Is this stimulating like coffee?
Stress and Energy Support works gently by supporting the adrenal glands in times of stress and low energy Q. I have taken this product now for a week and am not really noticing a difference, why?
Because Clinicians Stress and Energy Support works on supporting the health of the adrenal glands, in some people this may take slightly longer than normal. Q. Can I take it alongside a multivitamin?
Yes, a daily multivitamin can be beneficial to fill dietary gaps, and ensure an adequate intake of key vitamins and minerals to support everyday health. Q. I have just had a nasty infection and am struggling with getting back to work and family chores. Will this help?
Yes Clinicians Stress and Energy Support is a great product to take in times of low energy and recuperation. Also consider adding Clinicians MultiVitamin and Mineral Boost for an extra energy lift. Once you feel some improvement from Stress & Energy Support you can use Clinicians B Complex or Clinicians MultiVitamin and Mineral Boost to maintain effects of Stress and Energy Support. You may also use Clinicians Thyroid Support alongside Clinicians Stress & Energy Support for an extra boost.
The adrenal glands are important hormone-producing glands which lie just above the kidneys. They are composed of two distinct parts, the medulla and cortex. The adrenal medulla secretes the stress hormones adrenalin and noradrenalin. These hormones stimulate many of the body processes related to the “fight or flight” response. They also serve to maintain normal nervous control over many involuntary body functions such as heart rate, respiration, digestion and blood vessel tone. The adrenal cortex secretes a group of hormones called corticosteroids. These are formed from cholesterol and exert a profound effect on the metabolism of glucose, reduce inflammation and allergic reactions and affect proper mineral balance. The sex hormone dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA) is secreted by the adrenal cortex. While the adrenal glands are geared to cope with the constant demands placed on the body, sometimes too much stress may compromise them. With the right support, their function can be restored to normal. Adrenal gland support may be helpful in those individuals suffering with fatigue (especially chronic), stress, worry, chronic illness and allergy. Some of the signs of adrenal dysfunction include “surges” in energy levels alternating with a “stressed out” feeling, reduced defences, fatigue and digestive disturbances.
If symptoms persist, come into the health shop, for a chat or phone and make an
appointment and see me as a naturopath in my clinic.