Clinicians Thyroid Support Plus 60 caps
- A synergistic blend of ingredients to support healthy thyroid function, metabolism and energy levels
- Contains essential nutrients known to support thyroid hormone production and conversion in the body
- Contains the herb Withania for adrenal support – a gland that is heavily involved in thyroid health
- Contains L-tyrosine and iodine, all are essential for healthy thyroid hormone production.
- With vitamin A, an essential cofactor required for thyroid hormone manufacture
- Includes selenium and B group vitamins which are required for thyroid hormone conversion and activity
- Includes zinc which is required for the uptake and metabolism of the thyroid hormones
- Can be used alongside nutritional supplements for adrenal support, multivitamins and antioxidants
- Gentle energy support through the addition of Withania
- All-in-one support for thyroid function
- Does not need to be used long-term
- Cost effective
Active Ingredients: Each gelatin capsule contains:
Withania somnifera (Indian Ginseng) - 3750 mg
Standardised to NLT 2.25mg with anolides 2.5 mg
Vitamin A (from retinol acetate) 1500IU 450mcg
Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) 2.5 mg
Vitamin B3 (nicotinamide) 7.5 mg
Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride) 2.5 mg
Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) 25 mcg
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 125 mg
Vitamin D3 [4000IU] (as cholecalciferol) 10 mcg
Copper (from copper amino acid chelate) 250 mcg
Iodine (potassium iodide) 75 mcg
Selenium (L-selenomethionine) 50 mcg
L-Tyrosine 250 mg
Zinc (from zinc amino acid chelate) 7.5 mg
Also contains: magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide
No added: artificial colours, sweeteners, flavours or preservatives.
Dosage: Adults: 1 capsule twice daily or as directed.
Extended Information: FAQs: Q. Can I take this while on thyroxine? Yes you can take Clinicians Thyroid Support, provided you get your thyroid levels checked on a regular basis
Q. Can I take it alongside a multivitamin?
Yes, a daily multivitamin can be beneficial to fill dietary gaps, and ensure an adequate intake of key vitamins and minerals to support everyday health.
If symptoms persist, come into the health shop, for a chat or phone and make an
appointment and see me as a naturopath in my clinic.