Clinicians Vitamin B12 50mcg/drop 15ml Oral Drops
Clinicians Vitamin B12 Oral Drops provide a highly bioavailable form of Vitamin B12 for enhanced absorption and utilization in the body. Vitamin B12 is essential for mood and nervous system support, healthy mental function and red blood cell health.Clinicians Vitamin B12 Oral Drops Benefits
- Clinicians Vitamin B12 Oral Drops supports healthy nervous system function
- Supports mental alertness
- Supports memory and healthy mood
- Assists with sleep quality
- Supports nerve health during times of immune stress
- Useful in individuals with low blood and tissue levels of vitamin B12
- If you are vegetarian or vegan you are more likely to be deficient in B12 and folic acid
Clinicians Vitamin B12 Oral Drops Features
- Vegan and vegetarian friendly
- Rapidly absorbed through tissues of the mouth (drops are placed under the tounge)
- Methylcobalamin is absorbed and utilised more effectively in the body than other forms of vitamin B12
- Methylcobalamin stays longer in the tissue than most other forms of B12
- Easy to use liquid format for rapid oral delivery
- Provides cost effective flexible dosing
Active Ingredients: Active Ingredients in 1 drop:
Methycobalamin (Vitamin B12) 50mcg
Also contains: purified water, methyl and propyl hydroxybenzoate
Dosage: Adult: Place 1 drop under the tongue daily. As maintenance, take 1 drop 3 times weekly. For long-term use, use together with folic acid.
Extended Information: Q. Are the drops artificially coloured? No, Clinicians Vitamin B12 Oral Drops are coloured naturally from the pigment in vitamin B12. Q.Is B12 important for vegans and vegetarians? Yes, they are the number 1 group that is deficient in B12 Signs of Vitamin B12 deficiency include: numbness, a sensation of pins and needles, a burning sensation in the feet and sometimes diarrhoea.
Cyanacobalamin is the most commonly used supplemental form of Vitamin B12 and is usually given orally or as an intramuscular injection. However, nutritional and digestive problems, heavy metal toxicity, enzyme defects and pathological changes to tissues can all impact on the way in which cyanacobalamin is absorbed and processed in the body.
Oral supplementation with vitamin B12 has been shown to be as effective as intramuscular injection, as the cobalamin is absorbed through the mucosal lining of the mouth. Evidence indicates that Vitamin B12 in the form of methycobalamin is utilised far more efficiently than any other form of vitamin B12. Methycobalamin has also been shown to stay in tissue longer than other forms of vitamin B12.
If Clinicians Vitamin B12 Oral Drops are used long-term we suggest you also use Clinicians B Complex or Clinicians MultiVitamin & Mineral Boost as these will provide a full complement of B group Vitamins. B group vitamins have many interrelated actions in the body, using a high dose of a single Vitamin can lead to deficiencies in other B Vitamins over time.