Dr Bronner's 18-in-1 Hemp Cherry Blossom Pure Castile Liquid Soap 237ml
Cheerful and bright—subtle scents of cherry and cherry blossoms—the smell of spring! Dr. Bronner’s Cherry Blossom Pure-Castile Liquid Soap
is concentrated, biodegradable, versatile and effective. Made with organic and certified fair trade ingredients, packaged in a 100%
post-consumer recycled bottle. All-One!
Dr. Bronner’s 18-in-1 Pure-Castile Soaps are good for just about any cleaning task. Face, body, hair & dishes, laundry, mopping,
pets—clean your house and body with no synthetic preservatives, detergents or foaming agents—none! Dilute! Dilute! OK!!
Active Ingredients: Water, Organic Coconut Oil,* Potassium Hydroxide,† Organic Palm Kernel Oil,* Organic Olive Oil,* Natural Cherry
Blossom Fragrance, Organic Hemp Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Citric Acid, Tocopherol *Certified Fair Trade Ingredients † None remains after
saponifying oils into soap and glycerin.
- Face: 2-3 drops on wet hands, applied to wet face
- Body: 1 small squirt on a wet facecloth, applied to a wet body
Hair: 1/2 Tablespoon in your hand worked into wet hair or dilute 1/2 Tablespoon in 1/3 cup of water and work that into wet
Bath: Completely depends upon water amount but roughly 2 Tablespoons soap in an average size tub (doesn't bubble but still
Shaving: Face - 10 drops; Underarms - 3 drops; Legs - 1/2 teaspoon. Work to a lather in wet hands and then apply to area
- Teeth: 1 drop on a toothbrush (yes it tastes like soap)
- Foot Bath: 1 and 1/2 teaspoon in a small tub of hot water
- Dishes (handwashing): Pre-dilute 1 part soap to 10 parts water. Squirt on a scrub brush and scrub dishes
- Laundry: 1/3 - 1/2 cup of soap for a large load in a normal washer.
- Mopping: 1/2 cup soap in a quart of water. Add 1/4 teaspoon of tea tree oil if desired
Windows: 1 Tablespoon soap in a quart of water in a spray bottle. Follow up with pure club soda or half vinegar / half
Toilet: Pre-dilute 1 part soap to 4 parts water in a squirt bottle. Add 1/4 teaspoon tea tree oil. Empty toilet, squirt
bowl, let sit 10 minutes then flush
Fruit & Veggie Rinse: 1 dash (approx. 1/4 teaspoon) in a bowl of water. Dunk produce and swish then rinse with clean
Dog Washing: Amount varies widely depending on size, hair type and length, and overall dirtiness. I wet my dog
thoroughly, then start to work in castile soap up and down his body until I have a good lather. Really massage it in down to the skin.
Your dog will thank you for it.
- Plant spray for bugs: 1 Tbsp. in a quart of water. Add ½ tsp. cayenne pepper or cinnamon, if desired.
- Ant spray (not on plants): ¼ c. tea tree soap in a quart of water. (This concentration will burn plants.)