Livatone Plus Capsules 120
The benefits of LivaTone Plus:
Traditionally used in European herbal medicine to:
- maintain and support natural liver detoxification processes
- relieve abdominal bloating and distension
- promote healthy gallbladder function
- help improve bile secretion
- help enhance/promote healthy liver function
- maintain and support healthy liver regeneration
- to protect the liver
- reduce and relieve symptoms associated with occasional overindulgence
- Adults: 1-2 capsules, twice daily with or without food.May begin with two capsules daily and can increase the dose to 4 capsules daily if needed.
- Children: 1 capsule, twice daily with or without food.
Cautions and contraindications:
- Formula not recommended during pregnancy or lactation.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet. Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare practitioner.
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms, for adults, of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
Each capsule contains:
|Herbal extract equivalent to dry:|
|Silybum marianum (St Mary's Thistle) fruit extract (equiv. to Silybum marianum fruit)||9.1875 g|
|(equiv. to Silymarin - flavanolignans calculated as silybin)||105.0 mg|
|Curcuma longa (Turmeric) rhizome extract||375 mg|
|Thiamine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B1)||2.50 mg|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)||2.50 mg|
|Nicotinic acid (Vitamin B3)||5.00 mg|
|Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5) (equiv. to Pantothenic acid 4.58 mg)||5.00 mg|
|Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6) (equiv. to Pyridoxine 2.06 mg)||2.50 mg|
|Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12)||25 mcg|
|Calcium Ascorbate (equiv. to Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) 25 mg)||30.26 mg|
|d-alpha-tocopheryk acid succinate (equiv. to Vitamin E 25 IU)||20.66 mg|
|Calcium Folinate (equiv. to folinic acid 100 mcg)||138.89 mcg|
|Selenium (as selenomethionine)||37.5 mcg|
If symptoms persist, come into the health shop, for a chat or phone and make an
appointment and see me as a naturopath in my clinic.