Lucas Pawpaw Ointment 25g
Lucas Papaw Ointment has antibacterial and antimicrobial properties and can be used as a local topical application on a range of skin issues, like minor burns, sunburn, gravel rash, insect bites, chafing and grazes. Many users of the ointment also report temporary relief of the symptoms of dermatitis and eczema. With so many uses and applications, it is always great to have a red tube of Lucas' Papaw Ointment handy in the home . Use ase required to soothe upset or damaged skin.
- Ideal for minor, burns, scalds and sunburn
- Helps repair gravel rash, cuts and minor open wounds
- Soothes nappy rash and chafing, and insect bites
- Helps ease the removal of splinters and thorns
Carica Papaya 39mg/g Fresh Fermented Fruit
Pharmaceutical Grade Petroleum Jelly
Spot test first
Same formula developed by Dr T.P. Lucas - unchanged in over 100 years!
- Queensland grown fresh fruit
- microbiologically tested
- high quality ingredients
- meets purity and safety standards
- does not contain polyplasdone, polyvinylpyrrolidone, talc, shellac, sodium laurel sulphate