Tamanu Seed Oil
Tamanu oil comes from an evergreen tree and is a member of the Mangosteen family.
How Tamanu oil works?
Tamanu oil is known for its ability to promote the formation of new tissue and therefore accelerate wound healing and growth of healthy skin.
Scientific studies have found that Tamanu Oil also has powerful anti-inflammatory, antibiotic, anti-fungal and antioxidant properties.
Key Benefits of using Tamanu Oil on your Skin:
The healing properties make this oil effective for a number of skin ailments:
- Powerful Skin Regenerator – promotes growth of new, healthy skin tissue
- Repairs epidermal cells of dry, damaged skin (anti - ageing)
- Helps accelerate wound healing
- Helps clear acne and acne scars
- Helps reduce scar tissue, eczema, psoriasis
- Athletes Foot
- Helps relieve pain of shingles and sciatica
- Helps eliminate foot and body odour
- Helps reduce sun damage
- Pure 100% Cold Pressed, Non GMO
- Wild Harvested
Apply topically, directly to the surface of the affected skin. May be used 2 to 4 times daily if necessary. The oil absorbs readily into the skin, leaving skin smooth and soft without heavy residual oiliness.
Keep in a warm, dry place. The oil may solidify at cold temperatures. If solid, place the bottle in lukewarm water for 30 seconds.
If symptoms persist there may be other issues with your skin you may or may not be aware
of, come into the health shop, let me have a look at it or phone and make an appointment and see me as naturopath in my clinic.