Children's Vira Guard 150ml
Supports a rapid and robust response for immune systems under attack (Useful for children ages 1-12 years old).
- Supports a rapid and robust response at the first signs of feeling unwell
- Helps dry excess mucus
- Useful everyday support to guard against common immune threats
Includes Elderberry and Olive leaf, which clinical research shows supports recovery from winter-related ills.
- Natural wild berry flavour
- Free from gluten, dairy, nuts, honey, alcohol and preservatives, vegan-friendly
- Suitable for babies and children from 0 – 12 years
Can be taken long term as an added defence/protection
Any sign of attack from an immune threat
Shake well before use. Syrup may be warmed a little to enable easier pouring.
- Infants 0-1 years: 0.5ml (10 drops)
- Children 1-2 years: 1 to 2ml (1/4 metric teaspoon)
- Children 2-5- years: 2 to 3 ml (1/2 metric teaspoon)
Children 5 years and over: 5 ml (1 metric teaspoon)
Stay well: Take recommended dose by age group 3 times per day to maintain a healthy response to immune threats
Get well acute: If unwell, take the recommended dose by age group 5 times per day. If no improvement after 2 to 3 days, seek professional medical advice.
Caution: Always read the label and use as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional. Take extra care when using on infants under 2 years as serious illness may develop quickly. Not suitable for diabetics.
Store in a cool dry place and use within 90 days of opening.
Formulated in New Zealand from local and imported natural non-GMO ingredients
Always read the label and use as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.
If symptoms persist, come into the health shop, for a chat or phone and make an appointment and see me as a naturopath in my clinic.