Healing Salve 30g
Harker Herbals Healing Salve 30g The perfect little Kiwi solution and must-have salve for everyday use and for when you're camping out in the great outdoors. This little gem of a product is essential for the first aid kit as it's a 'multi-facet' salve. Useful for topical application and it can even be used on animals. The lanolin and the high-quality extra virgin green olive oil within the product is only the very best New Zealand sourced ingredients. Blended with therapeutical essential oils to heal the skin.
- Heals minor abrasions and cracked skin especially on elbows, knees and heels.
- Apply direct to rashes, hives and itches.
- Provides protection for chapped/cracked lips and general skin protection.
- Wonderful lip balm and protection from burning, wind and snow.
- Ideal for abrasions on pets paws.
Active Ingredients: Oils & Ethers
Cedarwood (Cedrus deodara - Aromatic oil of the wood)
Eucalyptol (Eucalyptus globules - Ether of Eucalyptus oil)
Eugenol (Eugenia aromaticum - The ether of Clove oil)
Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis - Oil from the seed)
Menthol Oil (Mentha piperita - Menthol is derived from Peppermint oil.)
Olive (pure virgin (Olea europaea - Oil from the berries)
Pine (Commercial) (Pinus radiata - Oil from the Pine needles)
Thymol (Oil from Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) - A crystalline compound extracted from thyme oil.)
Lanolin (anhydrous USP) (Lana oleum - Sheeps wool fat)