Black Walnut 100 caps
Nature's Sunshine Black Walnut Capsules 100
- The ancient Greeks used the Black walnut hulls to support the intestinal system and to treat skin infections. Herbalists classify black walnut as an astringent because it is rich in tannin, a toning substance.
- Due to its astringent qualities, black walnut may have the power to help the body protect itself from harmful agents, such as parasites.
- Black walnut provides the same laxative action as cascara sagrada, but it works more subtly.
Dosage: Adults: Take 2 capsules with a meal twice dailyUsage:
- Helps to maintain the intestinal system.
- Supports the immune system in its battle against invaders.
- May help to soothe irritated tissues.
- May enhance the tone of the skin
Active Ingredients: Per 2 capsules
Black Walnut Hulls (Juglans nigra) 1000 mg
If symptoms persist, come into the health shop, for a chat or phone and make an
appointment and see me as a naturopath in my clinic.