Devils Claw 100 caps
- Devil's claw is an African herb that takes its name from its large, hooked, claw-like fruit. It is found in the harsh Kalahari Desert of Southern Africa and is used by natives for many purposes.
- Devil's claw is renowned for its anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties, therefore it is indicated for the temporary relief of mild rheumatism and arthritic pain.
- Devil’s claw may also be beneficial for digestive disorders involving the gallbladder and pancreas.
- Acts as a powerful anti inflammatory.
- May temporarily relieve rheumatic conditions and joint problems.
- May stimulate appetite and digestive secretions.
Dosage: Adults: Take 2 capsules with a meal three times daily
Active Ingredients: Per 2 capsules
Devils Claw Root (Harpagophytum procumbens) 900 mg
Extended Information: Devil’s claw tuber - has been found to contain three primary constituents: the iridoid glycosides known as harpagide, harpagoside, and procumbide. These components may be responsible for the herb’s analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties, according to French researchers. Devil’s claw also contains bitter substances which stimulate gastric secretions to enhance digestion. Devil’s claw may also possess some astringent, sedative, and lymphatic-stimulant properties.
If symptoms persist, come into the health shop, for a chat or phone and make
an appointment and see me as a naturopath in my clinic.