Nature's Sunshine E-Tea provides all of the herbal essence of the original Traditional Native American Essiac Tea formula that gained popularity in the mid-1900s. It is traditionally used to support immunity, soothe the digestive tract and help detoxify and purify the blood. Traditional preparation of Essiac Tea requires a 10 hour brewing and steeping process. Sediment is then strained from the liquid, which must then be refrigerated to prevent mould growth.
Nature’s Sunshine E-Tea is an easy-to-use, encapsulated form of traditional Essiac Tea providing all the herbal essence of the original Traditional Native American formula saving hours of preparation without the need for refrigeration.
- Used traditionally to soothe the digestive tract
- Supports natural cleansing of blood & body systems
- Demonstrates protective activities against free radicals
- Supports immunity
Each 2 Capsules Contain: Proprietary blend 258 mg Burdock Root (Arctium lappa)Sheep Sorrel Herb (Rumex acetosella)Slippery Elm Bark (Ulmus rubra)Turkey Rhubarb Root (Rheum officinale)
Take 2 capsules three times daily on an empty stomach. Two capsules equals to a 62.5ml serving of traditionally brewed
tea. If you prefer to make a tea: Add the contents of 2 capsules to 125ml (half cup) hot water.
- Pregnant or breastfeeding women should consult their health care professional prior to taking this supplement.
- This product is not intended for prolonged use without professional supervision.
- As always, if taking medication please consult your health care professional for individual concerns.
- Always read the label.
- Use only as directed.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional