Sage 100 caps
Nature's Sunshine Sage Capsules 100 Benefits:
- Sage acts as an anti-inflammatory, anti-septic and stringent, helping fight infection and inflammation of all kinds, including the common cold, gingivitis, influenza, sore throat, stomatitis, and tonsillitis.
- Sage has been found to stimulate circulation and may help relieve vascular headaches, as well as multiply the production of digestive fluids, improve liver function and relax smooth muscle spasms. These actions make sage quite useful for alleviating gas and stomach pain, and for assisting digestive problems.
- Has anti-inflammatory and anti-septic properties.
- May stimulate circulation.
- Excessive sweating and perspiration
Dosage: Adults: Take 1 capsule with a meal twice daily.
Active Ingredients: Per capsule
Sage Leaf (Salvia officinalis) 330 mg
Extended Information: Sage - rich in vitamins A and B1, calcium, magnesium, potassium, and zinc. Sage also contains rosmarinic acid, the constituent responsible for reducing perspiration. Sage’s actions are typically realised within approximately 2 hours after being taken. This acid, also known as a phenol, is also a strongly anti-inflammatory substance.