Shatavari or Asparagus racemosus has a long history of use in Ayurvedic medicine as being a powerful rejuvenating female tonic. Known as the “Queen of Herbs”, Shatavari is highly valued for its nourishing effects on the female reproductive system.
- Ayurvedic Female Reproductive and Nervine Tonic
- Traditionally used as an Aphrodisiac
- Traditionally considered to have a nourishing and toning effect on the female reproductive system
- Relieve period pain and irregularity
- Promote preconception health
- Support vitality and healthy libido
- Relieve symptoms of menopause
EACH CAPSULE CONTAINS
Asparagus racemosus (Shatavari) extract dry conc. 333.3mg equiv. to dry root 2g (2000mg)
Adults: Take 1 capsule twice a day, or as professionally prescribed.
Gluten, lactose, soy, starch, sugars or salt, wheat products, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.
While recommended for preconception health, shatavari is not recommended while pregnant or breast feeding.
Take two hours away from all prescription medications
Always read the label. Follow directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. If you are concerned about the health of yourself or your baby, talk to your health practitioner. Advise your doctor of any medicine you are taking during pregnancy, particularly in your first trimester.