Nature's Way Herbal - Sambucus Immune 120ml
Bio-Certified Sambucus with echinacea, propolis, vitamin C and
zinc For centuries the dark berries of European black elderberries have been used for winter ills and chills. In recent years,
researchers have proven elderberry’s broad spectrum efficacy in numerous studies. Continuing research suggests that elderberry
provides excellent support for the body’s first line of defence against a broad spectrum of viruses. Science meets
age-old tradition with Nature’s Way® Sambucus black elderberry extract, a standardised, Bio-Certified extract, with proven bioavailability
and activity within the body for optimal effectiveness. Outbreaks of seasonal ills and chills are common and according to the World
Health Organisation as many as 15% of a population may be affected by one or more strains of virus during an average autumn and winter
season. Elderberry is safe, natural and appears to work by supporting the body’s own natural ability to effectively fight
against a wide variety of viruses.
- Absolutely delicious, everybody will want some!
- Made from premium cultivar elderberries with higher naturally-occurring levels of BioActives® constituents
- Full spectrum, solvent-free extraction process for maximum potency
- Natural formula — no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Gluten-free and Kosher certified
Best results are obtained when elderberry extract is taken at the onset of viral discomfort. So don't delay. Stock your first aid
cabinet with Nature’s Way Herbal Sambucus so you and your family will be well prepared for this year’s seasonal ills and chills.
- Immune health and viral infections including seasonal, childhood and adult infections.
Active Ingredients: Ingredients per 5ml:
|Standardised black elderberry BioActives®
|Proprietary blend 239mg:
|Echinacea angustifolia (root), Echinacea purpurea, propolis
Dosage: Adults: Two teaspoons one to four times daily.