Moringa Capsules 120 vegecaps (Grenera)
The Ultimate Super Food:
- 14 x more calcium than milk
- 2 x more Vitamin A than carrots
- 4 x more fibre than oats
- 4 x more potassium than bananas
- 9 x more iron than spinach
Moringa oleifera is called ‘Nebedaye’, which means ‘never die’, in many African languages. It is considered to be the most nutrient rich plant on earth. The Moringa plant is native to Northern India, where it was first described around 2000BC as a medicinal herb. From India it also spread to the Philippines, Central and South America, Africa and West Indies. Moringa trees are often referred to as the tree of life because of their medicinal uses over the span of many centuries.
Containing more than 90 nutrients and 46 antioxidants, these vivid green leaves are nature’s super-power food. The leaves are rich in vitamins A, B, C, D, K; calcium, niacin, thiamin, iron, magnesium, potassium, protein and fibre.
Moringa was highly valued in the ancient world. The Romans, Greeks and Egyptians extracted edible oil from the seeds and used it for perfume and skin lotion. In 19th century, plantations of Moringa in the West Indies exported the oil to Europe for perfumes and lubricants for machinery. People in the Indian sub-continent have long used Moringa pods for food. The edible leaves are eaten throughout West Africa and parts of Asia.
- Powerful Antioxidant: Moringa has approximately 46 antioxidants, and is one of the richest sources of natural antioxidants
- High in vitamins, minerals and phytonutrients
- Contains all 8 Essential Amino Acids and 10 Non-Essential Amino Acids
- High in chlorophyll
- Supports energy levels
- Support for athletes: Moringa with its amino acid profile, high vitamins and minerals, helps to regain energy after workouts and physical strain.
- Support for anti-ageing: The anti-oxidants in Moringa help reduce free radicals, while the numerous proteins promote the regrowth of new cells. Additionally, the vitamin A it contains assists in the production of collagen and elastin, helping firm skin.
- Support for breastfeeding: Moringa provides a nutrient dense food which research shows may help breast milk production.
- Helps support mood and relief stress: Naturally contains tryptophan, an amino acid required for serotonin production.
Ingredients (per 2 capsules): Organic Moringa Oleifera Leaf Powder 1000mg
Other Ingredients: Vegetarian Capsules (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose).
Each bottle contains 120 vegetarian capsules. Take 2 capsules in the morning before or after breakfast.