Oasis Sun SPF 50 100ml
Oasis Sun Ultra SPF 50+ offers maximum broad spectrum sun protection from damaging UV rays for all the family. It combines state of the art, new generation sunscreen ingredients to both block and absorb UVA and UVB rays and is completely photo-stable.
We designed it using the harsh sunlight and UV conditions of New Zealand as a testing ground. Then we took it to an independent laboratory to ensure meets the latest sunscreen standards, to give you full confidence that this product does what it says!
So Oasis Sun Ultra SPF 50+ does a tough job but we’ve kept the ingredients as gentle as possible and made sure it’s also kind to your skin. In fact, we've formulated this sunscreen specifically for sensitive skin and the unique ingredients have a very low allergy risk.
Oasis Sun Ultra SPF 50+:
- Offers maximum UVA and UVB broad spectrum protection
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- Can be used on face and body
- Dry-touch feel
- Suitable for all the family
- Free of fragrance, colouring, parabens, phthalates and sulphates
- Vegan friendly
- Completely photo-stable and no estrogenic activity
- Perfect travel size – 100ml. Approved for carry-on luggage
- Tested in 2016 in Australia against AS/NZ Standard 2604:2012 (full 10-subject study test) and rated SPF 68.9
- Tested in 2016 in Australia against ISO 24442 and rated UVAPF 21 which equates to PA++++ (full 10-subject study test). This is the highest UVA protection rating achievable. This product is currently undergoing re-testing as per our 2-yearly testing policy
Apply liberally to skin at least 20 minutes before going outside. Even though this is a maximum protection sunscreen, you need to reapply at least every 2 hours and after swimming, exercise or towel drying.
As with all our sunscreens, it is safe to use on the face and around the eyes. But do not get it into your eyes because, like most things you get in your eye, it will sting.
Cover up with clothing, sunhat and sunglasses and stay in the shade (when possible) during peak burn time (10am to 4pm).
And remember our sunscreens are some of the best but it's not a coat of armour and you should always be careful out in the New Zealand or Australian sun.