Folate (as Metafolin ®, Folic Acid) 400 µg 100tabs
- Supports healthy maternal tissue growth during pregnancy
- Highly recommended for pregnant women and those trying to conceive
- Supports general wellbeing for men and women of all ages
- Also known as Vitamin B9
- Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher
Solgar ® Folate (as Metafolin ®), the body ready form of Folic Acid, is a B Vitamin and contributes to several processes within the body, with the most well-known one its support of maternal tissue growth during pregnancy. Folic acid is a supplement which is advised to take by pregnant women and those trying to conceive. It can be found in different foods, such as dark green leafy vegetables, but to make sure you reach the adequate level of intake, especially before and after conception, taking a supplement is highly recommended. Low folic acid levels have been proven a risk factor in the development of neural defects in the developing foetus.
1-3 tablets of Solgar ®Folate (as Metafolin ®) 400 µg will contribute to:
• Maternal tissue growth during pregnancy
• Normal amino acid synthesis
• Normal blood formation
• Normal homocysteine metabolism
• Normal psychological function
• Normal function of the immune system
• Reduction of tiredness and fatigue
• The process of cell division
Bulking Agents: (mannitol, microcrystalline cellulose), Anti-caking Agents: (vegetable stearic acid, silicon dioxide, vegetable magnesium stearate), Crosslinked Cellulose Gum, Folate (as calcium-L-methylfolate as Metafolin ®).
If symptoms persist, come into the health shop for a chat or phone and make an
appointment and see me as a naturopath in my clinic.