Complete C Powder 100g
Complete C is a combination of vitamin C with bioflavonoids and plant extracts that help with absorption and antioxidant protection. Vitamin C helps maintain healthy bones, teeth and gums, blood vessels, collagen and connective tissue, as well as the immune system. Complete C was formulated with antioxidants to support the absorption of multiple forms of vitamin C.
- Vitamin C (calcium ascorbate, ascorbic acid and sodium ascorbate) is a principal antioxidant in our blood which supports our defence against pathogens and free radicals.
- Rosehips contain natural vitamin C and support joint health.
- Bioflavonoids, including hesperidin, quercetin and rutin, are potent antioxidants which support circulation to the extremities, joint health and anti-inflammatory response. These antioxidants also support the absorption of vitamin C.
- Grape seed provides the powerful antioxidants proanthocyanidins (A.K.A. OPOs), which aids normal circulation.
- Pine Bark supports mental and eye health.
(Per ¼ teaspoon): Calcium Ascorbate 541mg, Ascorbic Acid 519mg, Sodium Ascorbate 476mg, Rosehips 86.5mg, Bioflavonoids 47.6mg, Rutin 21.6mg, Hesperidin 21.6mg, Grape Seed Extract 10.8mg (Providing Proanthocyanidins 10.3mg), Pine Bark Extract 5.6mg (Providing Proanthocyanidins 5.3mg), Quercetin 43mcg.
Adults: Take ¼ teaspoon two to four times daily in a glass of water or fruit juice, or as professionally recommended. Each ¼ teaspoon (1730mg) of powder provides approximately 1390mg Vitamin C.
Vitamin C is generally well tolerated. Large doses may cause bowel discomfort. If this occurs, reduce dose or take with food. Seek professional health advice if t, lactating, suffering from a medical condition or taking medication before supplementing. If this occurs, reduce dose or take with food. Seek professional health advice if pregnant, lactating, suffering from a medical condition or taking medication before supplementing.