Selenium ACE 50 tablets
Selenium ACE is a comprehensive antioxidant formula enhanced with Oligomeric Proanthocyanidins (OPC). Antioxidants neutralise free radicals in the body, potentially helping to support the body’s natural defence against free radical damages and disease-causing processes.
- Selenium and zinc are central to many antioxidant enzymes and supports antioxidant defense. Additionally, selenium is required for normal thyroid hormone production.
- Beta Carotene is a precursor to retinol (vitamin A) and is an antioxidant. Supplementation with this antioxidant support vision.
- Vitamin C and E synergistically support antioxidant defence our blood. Vitamin E removes free radicals from fat and vitamin C eliminates radicals from water.
- This formula contains the powerful antioxidant L-glutathione and its amino acid precursors N-acetyl cysteine, L-glutamic acid and L-glycine. L-Glutathione is also involved with detox processes in the liver.
- Grape seed and pine bark provide the antioxidants oligomeric proanthocyanidins (OPCs). These antioxidants support skin, circulation and eye health.
At the time of manufacture each tablet contained: Selenium (Chelate) 150mcg, Beta Carotene (Pro-vitamin A) 1.5mg, Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) 100mg, d-Alpha tocopherol (Vitamin E) 50mg, N-Acetyl Cysteine 40mg, L-Glutamic Acid 20mg, L-Glutathione 20mg, L-Glycine 20mg, Grape seed 2000mg (Providing 19mg OPC), Pine bark 1000mg (Providing 19mg OPC), Zinc (Monomethionine) 1.5mg. This product contains tableting aids. Herbal extracts used.
Adults: Take 1 tablet daily, or as professionally recommended.
Do not exceed the recommended dosage. Seek professional health advice if pregnant, lactating, suffering from a medical condition, or taking medication before supplementing.